Contact and Information
The Skyspace is a unique and minimal outdoor art installation that can accommodate corporate outings, weddings, and private viewings of the light sequences. As an art installation, primary consideration will always be given to respecting the artwork. Please note the sunset time on the date of your event if you are considering including the light sequence in your event. If, after reviewing the below information, you are interested in renting the Skyspace, please fill out the questions at the bottom of this page and submit to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Skyspace can be rented during the day or during the sunset sequence. The entire Skyspace can be reserved (up to 120 people), and the lower viewing area can be reserved (up to 44 people) for private viewings of the sunset sequence. Please contact email@example.com for exact rental fees.
Notes on Private Events:
- An in person meeting is required to secure a reservation.
- The Skyspace can accommodate a maximum of 120 guests (44 below and 76 above).
- Private event rentals must be arranged at least two weeks in advance of the desired date.
- Food and drink are not permitted in the Skyspace. Cocktail set ups can be arranged near the Skyspace.
- Live music may be contracted through the Shepherd School of Music, after a rental contract has been signed.
- The Skyspace is not equipped with a sound system for events.
- Décor including candles, floral arrangements, or projectors are not permitted in or around the Skyspace.
- For weddings, hand-held bouquets are permitted.
- For all other events, approved décor may be placed on the plaza adjacent to the Skyspace.
- The Skyspace and the Brochstein Pavilion offer a discounted package rate for hosting your special event.
If you are interested in hosting an event at the Skyspace please send the following information to Caroline Walker at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Event host name:
Event host address:
Event host phone number:
Event host email: